Remote Business Toolkit
|Download Remote Business Toolkit for free|
Originally, for most presentations and talks I was using title “Managing Remote Employees”, but well… it is not only about managing remote employees, its about business and systems! So let’s try with this new title!
Here is a short plan that I’m going to follow. As long as I publish new posts, I’ll be adding links to this chapters.
- Introduction: Why we are doing business
- Motivation for switching from full-time office to remote team of employees
- Communications: Skype pros and cons, email
- Business systems and algorithms
- Your toolkit online: your database, your files
- Hire new employee – why and how
- Prepare you job post
- Testing remote employees – from free tests to big projects
- Finance: paying remote employees
- What can we do about social component of the business
- Do not outsource certain things