There are 3 editions of File Search Assistant: Freeware, Standard, Professional. Check the difference between editions.
These editions are not officially released yet. So you have a chance to buy File Search Assistant at lower price now and update to the PRO version later for free.
Available payment options: Credit Card; PayPal; Bank/Wire Transfer; Check/Money Order; Fax – Credit Card; Invoice
“One registered copy of File Search Assistant may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of File Search Assistant through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network”. Read full license text.
1. Select product edition that you need. Click on “Buy” link and enter appropriate number of licenses. If a single license is required then leave “1″ in “Quantity (Units)” field.
2. Once you’ve registered File Search Assistant you will receive:
- registration key by e-mail immediately;
- instruction on how to download File Search Assistant and enter registration key;
- installation, configuration, integration and update instructions together with information about how AKS Support Service operates;
- File Search Assistant news subscription. Your name and e-mail address will be added to File Search Assistant update notification list;
3. Once you’ve purchased File Search Assistant and received your registration key, you need to register your copy of the program. Please follow the instructions below:
- Run the program.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Select “Enter the registration code…”.
- Copy and paste registration code provided to you.
- Press OK button
If you have any problems during the registration process, please, contact our support service.
Registered users of File Search Assistant will be able to upgrade for free for a one year period after the registration.